Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Holiday 2017: Part Three: "A Gift for Santa" Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & I hope you are enjoying
your Sunday evening!
Welcome to Part Three in my Holiday 2017 series!
I was supposed to post this on Friday
but between Christmas shopping & decorating
I just couldn't find the time.
So better late than never I have a cute card to share.
It features another original image by me
& it's called "A Gift for Santa".
You can check out the video below...

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:


I like how this card & image turned out.
As you can see this lil reindeer was hard at
work wrapping this special gift for Santa.


You can find a full list of supplies listed 
in the Description Box below the video.

I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial!
Stay tuned for Part Four coming this Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button