Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

"Punny" Valentine's Cards Tutorial!

Hi everyone it's Elina here & welcome to my blog!
I hope your day is going well.
For today's post, I created a few handdrawn cards perfect
for Valentine's day.
I kept the drawing style pretty simple &
but you can recreate these cards using similar
stamp sets.
For the sentiments, I found a font style I liked &
 replicated it on the cards.

Click on the video below>>>

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Check out these close up pics:

 I think they turned out cute!

 I think the cactus is my favorite!
Using the G40 marker to create the striping 
came out cool.

 Love the Coffee & Donut!

Who doesn't love Bread & Butter?! 


And lastly, the perfect couple Peanut Butter & Jelly!
I'm partial to strawberry in my PB & J .
I've never been a fan of grape.


I hope you enjoyed these cards & video!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button