Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

"Thank you for all you do"- Coloring & Card making tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & welcome to my blog!
For today's post I created a "Thank You" card
feat. the"Swiss Pixie" digi from C. C. Designs.
The card design is simple to showcase the adorable image.

Check out the process video below>>>

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Check out these close up pics:

 Isn't this image adorable?!

 I'm glad I went with shades of purple for her outfit.
This image reminds me of my daughter when she was younger.

I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial!
Make sure to check the Description Box for a full list of the supplies & colors used.

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button